This meal is so tasty and easy, plus the BF loved it and thinks I’m moving on up in the chef world =) I found this recipe on pininterest and it comes from A Pinch of Yum
Prep time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 10-11 minurwa
-2 tilapia fillets
-fresh grated parmesan chesse
– 1 tomatoe
– seasonings to taste ( pepper, salt, olive oil, lemon juice)
1. preheat oven to the broiler setting and line baking dish with aluminum foil
2. If fish was originally frozen (like mine) pat dry and season both sides to taste then cover with thin layer of Parmesan
3. Broil fish for 10-11 minutes or until fish flakes with fork and the cheese is browned (i left mine in for 11 because I like the cheese a bit crispy and it forms a cheesy crust around the fish)
4. Top each fillet with pesto to your liking, chopped tomatoes and I put a little extra cheese on top. I also served over pasta and garnished with some fresh basil from the backyard which was a hit!
I hope you enjoy!