I use to be a Bare Minerals kind of girl, but Pur Minerals has won me over! If I don’t have time for much beautification, all I need is some Pur Minerals foundation =)
Why you should try it!
4-in-1 Pressed Mineral Makeup Foundation— is a natural mineral makeup foundation, concealer, powder and SPF 15 protection all in oneSPF 15– peace out wrinkly, leathery skin!
Pressed –I use to wear Bare minerals but hated that is was a loose foundation and made a mess
Coverage— thats right, I think it covers better than Bare Minerals and it still feels sheer enough like I’m not wearing anything
- does not contain harsh chemical dyes, alcohol, fragrance or preservatives.
- pure mineral pigment ground to the smoothest texture and bound with organic shea butter and vitamin E– bye bye dry skin!
- 4-in-1 Pressed Mineral Makeup Foundation includes titanium and zinc, which provide an all-natural barrier from the elements.
- easy to use without the typical mineral mess.
- Pressed Mineral Makeup Foundation is good for every skin type and condition, from oily skin to dry, mature types.
I recommend the starter kit if you have never tried this fabulous product before:
- 4-in-1 Pressed Mineral Makeup (.15 oz/4.3 g): Loose powders are so last year. Combining pure mineral pigment with the finest skin care ingredients, our all-in-one foundation, concealer, powder and SPF 15 has inspired generations of women to forget the mess and go pressed.
- Neutral Primer (.3 fl oz/10 ml): While most primers create the illusion of a more uniform complexion, our skin correcting formula contains special key ingredients that minimize the look of pores, dark spots and fine lines for a truly flawless makeup canvas.
- Mineral Glow (.12 oz/3.4 g): Combining premium quality minerals with proven firming ingredients, Mineral Glow gives skin a natural-looking touch of sun with added skin care benefits.
- Impact+ Mascara (.12 oz/3.4 g): Lengthen, thicken or curl—most mascaras give you just one option. Impact+ gives you all three, with the added benefit of extreme lash hydration for naturally healthier looking lashes.
- Chisel Brush: Designed specifically for our 4-in-1 formula, this cruelty-free total coverage brush delivers an effortlessly even application every time. Also works with Pür specialty powders.
- I also like/use their concealer ever since my other fave got discontinued =(
HOWEVER, I still prefer Bare Minerals bronzer (a.k.a “Warmth) over the Pur Minerals bronzer.. Gotta stick with what works regardless of the brand..
And of course, my tinted lip gloss award goes to Sugar
What is you favorite foundation/ make up brand and why?!?! Do you stick to the same brand or change it up depending on your needs?