When I decided to try the White Wine- Salmon Recipe from pininterest (previous post from today) I thought why stop there, I should just chef up an entire gourmet meal!
I went searching and found this Roasted veggie idea from ‘Voracious Vander’ [link to the blog below]. This recipe is not only great for carrots and zucchini, but basically anything you want to get fancy with including broccoli and asparagus! I give this recipe a 5/5 for time preparation, healthiness, individuality and above all tastyness =)
Follow these simple steps and you’ll be on your way to making some shockingly delightful savory treats that you can feel awesome about.
1. Preheat oven to 425 F
2. Line a baking tray with aluminum foil and a light layer of olive oil.
3. Cut or place your veggies onto a cookie sheet and make sure they are of equal thickness
4. SEASON – i normally like to drizzle olive oil, garlic pepper and a bit of salt. However, you can put whatever tantalizes you taste buds such as: Tony Chachere’s cajun spice,italian seasoning, red pepper, thyme, rosemary, sage, paprika–whatever floats your boat!
5. Roast away tossing veggies halfway through, for about 20 minutes or until golden and slightly browned at the edges.
6. Let me know how much you loved and or hated it! What spice did you use?
Link to Voracious Vander Blog: http://voraciousvander.com/